What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Saturday, August 24, 2013

From the air

Written from my window seat on my 15 hour flight:


We have 20 minutes until landing, which is quite a feat given how long I’ve been on this plane. It’s been long enough that my ipod is dead – I switched to listening to my phone, which will become a glorified ipod anyway, and I’ve switched again to local files on the computer to save battery. The view from the window, unfortunately, has mostly been black. The best part (when I woke up this morning at approximately 4 am Sydney time) was seeing the full moon reflected in the water. The sky is just changing from black to a deep, rich blue, and I can just make out the pink clouds on the horizon if I stretch to look backwards past the wing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment