What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Monday, February 28, 2011

Shameless promotion

You should all read my friend Liz's blog: http://lizsimoninindia.blogspot.com/. You remember Liz:

Dear Liz, If you steal my camera and take ridiculous pictures with it, they go on the blog.
She's a little behind in the posting because she doesn't have a phone, but hopefully now that we have a little more access to internet it'll get better.



She is making me put up this one too because Liz is a sorority girl and would like to promote the owls of Kappa Kappa Gamma. I am now really well informed on KKG: their colors are blue and blue, they really like fleur de lis and owls and keys and have lots of "functions" and overall I'm really happy that Liz gets to be in a sorority and not me. Anyway, if you are her sister and you are reading this, rest assured that she is repping it really hard in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment