What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Monday, October 21, 2013

An Outback Sneak Peek

Full report coming soon - I am planning to write it up on the plane back to Sydney. Thank you for the support you've shown: it's lovely to get emails saying, "Hey, I really missed your blog and I'm excited to read about the things you do," because it serves as motivation to write more. Even when my mother leaves me voicemails in the middle of the nights to the effect of, "I really encourage you to write about your trip!"

In the meantime, here is a photo of Kata Tjuta, where you can see the effect of the sun's movement on the color of the rocks. Click to enlarge.


1 comment:

  1. So now midnight is the middle of the night? That used to be when you first went out for the evening!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete