What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Monday, May 16, 2011

Retreat

The end of research included much transcription, a little paper writing, a trip to Delhi, a 1000 rupee breakfast, multiple phone calls to multiple embassies and government institutions, and random other things.

I also met up with Julia Starr, who is my first CMC contact in four months! I lent her my apartment to visit.

We are currently on retreat, which means we're living in a hotel all the way up in the mountains, going on hikes and swimming and generally enjoying the end of our time here. But mostly I am super excited to see my mom and start traveling. At that point hopefully the blog will become more exciting.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment