What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Monday, September 16, 2013

Yankees/Sox

In honor of the late season, Sunday night Yankees-Red Sox game I'm currently missing (since it's Monday morning and I'm working), I thought this would be a good time to reveal my cap count.

I've been keeping track of all the American logos I've seen on people walking around. While there's not always a good way to tell if that person is Australian, American, or from somewhere else around the world, it does a pretty good job of tracking the teams' relative popularity.

So far, I've seen

10 NY Yankees hats

6 Boston Red Sox hats

1 NY Mets hat

1 LA Dodgers hat

There were also two guys who had what looked like a Lakers cap and a Hornets hat, but they don't count because they were either American or didn't know what they were doing and were wearing them as a fashion statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment