What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun facts

Tibet has almost no roads because until the 20th century, the country had prayer wheels but no regular wheels.

My philosophy teacher is a nun, originally from germany, who completed sixteen years of study.

She says things like, "the Buddha said to test his words as you would gold. That was the standard then. Now you should test his words as you would a laptop."

A monkey ran down the length of a dorm hallway directly towards me today. It was one of the scarier moments of my life. I jumped out of the way and he turned to go up the stairs.

The resident dorm dog looks like the Grim.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. How/where are you eating these days? Have you gotten to the big market yet? Talk to me about what's really important, here! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. a monkey.. take it.. no pricetag!!!

    ReplyDelete