What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Friday, April 15, 2011

Baaaaaaaack

The internet cut out for a while, and then we came back from spring break and moved into hotels (which was actually the same as spring break, given that I've been living with Liz for about a month now). That, combined with the fact that I suddenly have a ton of work that takes almost no intellectual capacity, made me angry. Tibetan class today involved fortune telling by picking cards that depicted different parts of the Buddha's life. Also, it was raining.

Sadly, the combination of these things make me feel like I have less interesting things to write about, but I'm getting back in the game because maybe blogging is what I've been missing. So hopefully the return of the blog will coincide with the return of fun activities. On the way to lunch Nellie, Liz and I saw the smallest puppy ever with a cute Indian child. Clearly on the upswing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! The Blogger is Back.

    You make my day when I see new posts.

    ReplyDelete