What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Slug

After the rain every day we find the biggest slugs ever. This one was crawling on the wall of our hotel. The outside wall, thank goodness. They are thicker than my thumb and about three inches long, and are one of the weirdest creatures I've seen here.

I also feel like a slug. After finishing our papers (and before, and during) Liz and I have been watching a lot of Friday Night Lights. We also watched Harry Potter 5 and are preparing to watch Harry 6 and Clueless. Given that it was my first real academic paper since December, I'm happy with how it turned out.

Huge thanks to Sam, who is feeding our movie watching addiction and also made chana masala with Julia and invited us over to dinner the other night.

If we didn't have so many movies we would read more. Oh, wait, Liz and I have 26 books in the room. Study abroad fail.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment