What is this?

formerly a blog about India.
now technically in the beyond
six months in Oz

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Liz is delirous

Things she has said in the past day:

Remember when it was cold? I don't.

The next guy who tries to sneakily take my photo as he walks by, I'm gonna rip his camera out of his hands...(later) I just feel like my face is gonna pop up on a billboard.

We did a lot of bargaining on our walk from the Taj...that shirt started at 500 and by the end it was 50. (Elephant Keychains: 6 for 500 to 12 for 100, magnet: 450 to 70. We didn't buy anything, even from the guy selling whips. What?)

How come we can't book train tickets a week in advance because the trains are always full?

...because there are a billion people in India, Liz.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Brodes, this just made me laugh so hard and brought so much joy to my heart. This reminds me so much of Sri Lanka. Doesn't southeast asia make you so happy?!

    ReplyDelete